The maintenance level of ureteroscopy is determined by the main structure of the mirror body. Repairing this type of mirror mainly requires replacing the working mirror tube or image beam of the mirror, so there is usually only a distinction between major and minor repairs, and the probability of major repairs accounts for over 90%.
The endoscopic maintenance company reminds that ureteroscopic lithotripsy is a procedure in which ureteroscopic lithotripsy enters the ureter from the urethra through the bladder, and the stones are taken out with a stone basket or a lithotripter, or pneumatic ballistic crusher, laser crusher, ultrasonic ballistic and other lithotripsy equipment are used under the ureteroscope, and the stones are accurately broken under the guidance of a catheter, and then taken out after being broken.
Pneumatic ballistic crusher, laser crusher, and ultrasonic ballistic lithotripter cause wear and tear of the instrument channel at the front end of the ureteroscope lens. Due to their use characteristics, they will inevitably have natural loss in use, and their service life is closely related to the operator.
Common faults in ureteroscopy maintenance:
1. Image situation: blurry water ingress, black shadows, and dust;
2. Beam: Yellowing, broken wire, burning and missing, insufficient brightness;
3. Mirror tube: bent, broken, dented, or detached;
4. Instrument channel: worn, chipped, deformed;
5. Objective lens: degumming, wear, detachment;
6. Light cone: burning, blackening, yellowing, loss of detachment;
7. Mirror bridge component: detachment, broken bayonet;
8. Eyepiece protective film: cracked, chipped, detached or missing;
9. Eye mask: ruptured or missing.
Now that we have explained the maintenance level and common troubleshooting issues of ureteroscopy, we hope you can have a new understanding. For more information, please come to our website http://www.finertouches.com Conduct consultation to understand!